You’re betting on the outcome of the SuperEnalotto draw.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday – all 20:00 Local Time
Typ nagrody głównej:
Wygrane Jackpot i Tier 2-3 będą niższe niż reklamowane, aby dopasować się do rzeczywistych wypłat gotówkowych po wszystkich odpowiednich potrąceniach, w tym podatkach. Zobacz Warunki.
Pasta, espressos, pizza, and now SuperEnalotto. This Italian beauty of a draw has an opening jackpot of €1.3 million with uncapped rollovers.
Set your bets on SuperEnalotto with LottoGo.com and you could take away one of our chunkiest pay-outs!
Betting on SuperEnalotto is right simple:
- Pick six Main Numbers from 1 - 90
Match all six Main Numbers together and you’ll win the same amount as the actual SuperEnalotto jackpot winner.
SuperEnalotto also includes a 'Jolly Number', drawn after the six Main Numbers! By matching five Main Numbers and the 'Jolly Number' with your bet, you could get your hands on our massive second-tier pay-out! Didn’t we tell you? Semplice (simple)!
The History of SuperEnalotto
- 1950’s: SuperEnalotto had its roots planted 40 years before its launch, with the Italian Lottery. 🗺
- 1997: SuperEnalotto was officially launched in December. 🚀
- 2002: Italy adopted the Euro! Jackpots were now shown in Euros rather than in Lira. 💸
- 2009: SuperEnalotto shook up the way it chose numbers. The numbers used to be taken from the first numbers drawn in regional lotteries from all around Italy. Now, the numbers are drawn independently of these regional lotteries. 👌
- 2010: SuperEnalotto scored a European record - the highest jackpot! An absolutely jaw-dropping €177.7 million was snatched up by a lucky syndicate group made up of 70. This record is still going strong. 💪
- 2016: SuperEnalotto saw its biggest non-syndicate jackpot win ever - €165.5 million was clinched!
- 2019: SuperEnalotto beats its own jackpot record! One lucky winner claimed a whopping €209 million - which is even bigger than the EuroMillions record. Fancy getting your hands on a pay-out this size? 🤑
The Draw You're Betting On
The seven lucky numbers are revealed in Rome with three draws every week.
Three draws and no cap? You got it - the SuperEnalotto jackpot can rise very, VERY fast. ⬆
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our bangin’ pay-outs are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to your SuperEnalotto bet with LottoGo.com and your numbers will never miss a prize if they come up.