Responsible Gambling Policy
Annexio Australia Pty Ltd (“we” or “us” or “our”) maintains a strong commitment to provide players with a responsible gambling environment. Although gambling should be enjoyed as a recreational activity, it can nevertheless also cause a problem for a minority of players. We aim to prevent compulsive usage and underage access to our games while simultaneously providing a friendly and entertaining gambling experience for players. As a responsible gambling operator, the well-being of our players is of utmost importance.
Gambling should be fun, and you should never gamble more than you can afford to. We take player protection very seriously. LottoGo may need to check that your levels of spending with us are within your means. We may ask you to explain how you fund your gambling with us and we may request an affordability check. You may be asked to provide evidence of earning or other documents verifying a reliable source of income or wealth.
We are required by regulations to take steps to help ensure that gambling is fair and open, is not linked to crime, and does not lead to harm. Part of this includes collecting customer information to allow verification of your source of funds. We do this to establish that you have sufficient funds to support your gambling activity with us.
If you are asked for information around affordability, please provide as much evidence as possible to show that you have sufficient funds to support your gambling activity. This will help limit any further requests from us, and any further delays for you. While we need to be comfortable that you can afford your most recent losses, we also need to understand how you intend to fund your account moving forward.
Player protection facilities. We offer various player protection facilities and tools on the website to assist players to manage their gambling use as and when necessary. These include:
- Reality Checks, where players are able to set a ‘timer’ for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, or 6 hours as a reminder as to how long they have been logged in to their player accounts. You can set your desired Reality Check by visiting your "Responsible Gambling" area.
- Deposit Limits, which enable players to set a maximum value on the amount of Funds they can deposit into their account. Limits can be set for a duration of 1 day, 7 days, or 30 days. You can set a Deposit Limit by visiting your "Responsible Gambling" area.
If you request to increase your Deposit Limit/decrease your duration, our team will review your request and once approved, a "cooling-off" period of 24 hours will be applied until any changes are confirmed. Any increase of the Deposit Limit set is not allowed for a minimum period of 24 hours from the date of the last change. You can, however, reduce your Deposit Limit/increase your duration without any minimum wait.
- Take a Break, which enables players to take a short break from our services for a period of either 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month, or 6 weeks. You can choose a Time-out period by visiting your "Responsible Gambling" area.
However, if you consider that you may be developing a more serious gambling problem, please use our Self-Exclusion facility; and
- Self-Exclusion, where players may opt to self-exclude from having access to our services for a period of either 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, or permanently. More information regarding Self-Exclusion is provided in section 3 below.
Self-Exclusion. We offer a Self-Exclusion option for our Players who might become concerned about their gambling activity.
- Self-Exclusion allows you to self-exclude yourself from access to our services for a period of 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, or permanently.
- You can exclude yourself from playing on our Website by visiting "My Account" and selecting "Responsible Gambling". Please confirm the email address registered to your LottoGo account, and the duration that you wish to be excluded for (6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, or permanently).
- Following the Self-Exclusion request, the player will be prohibited from using their LottoGo Player Account, and from opening a new LottoGo Player Account, during the Self-Exclusion period. Self-exclusion will take place immediately from the time you receive a Self-Exclusion confirmation email after contacting our Member Support team. We reserve the right to inform our affiliates and/or other similar service providers of your Self-Exclusion for the purposes of preventing marketing and promotional materials being sent to you during the Self-Exclusion period.
- The reopening of Player Accounts that have been self-excluded is only possible after the expiry of the Self-Exclusion period. Following the expiration of the Self-Exclusion period, you can re-open your Player Account by emailing our Member Support team on email@example.com, who will call you to confirm that you wish your account to be re-opened. The account will then be re-opened after a 24-hour "cooling-off" period.
Advice on problem gambling. We strongly encourage you to consider the following in order to assist you to control your gambling activity:
- Gambling should not be seen as a way of making money or paying debts. It should be a form of entertainment;
- You should familiarise yourself with the Game Rules;
- You should only gamble the amount that you can afford to lose;
- You should not try to chase losses;
- You should not gamble when you are upset, depressed, or intoxicated;
- You should keep track of the amount of money and time you have spent gambling;
- You should take frequent breaks from gambling.
Self-Assessment. Whilst the majority of players do gamble responsibly, we are aware that occasionally gambling might develop into a problem for some players.
If you’re unsure whether or not you may have a gambling problem, you can use the simple checklist below for Self-Assessment:
- Preoccupation: Do you find that you are becoming preoccupied with past gambling successes?
- Tolerance: Do you find that you need to increase the amount of money you gamble to achieve the same enjoyment and excitement?
- Unable to stop: Have you recently tried to stop gambling but were unsuccessful?
- Irritability: Do you become moody or impatient when you are cutting down how much you gamble?
- Escape from reality: Do you ever use gambling as a way of ignoring stress, worry, or difficult situations in your life? Or as a way to pick you up when you feel down?
- Chase losses: Do you ever try to win back the money you lost by increasing the size or frequency of your wagers?
- Conceal involvement: Do you ever hide how much or how often you gamble from significant others?
- Unsociable behaviour: Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act such as fraud or theft in order to get money to gamble with?
- Ruin a relationship/opportunity: Has gambling ever ruined, or caused you to neglect, a personal relationship, or an occupational or educational opportunity?
- Bail-out: Have you ever needed others to relieve a financial problem caused by gambling?
Professional Assistance. We are aware that occasionally gambling might develop into a problem for some of our players. We therefore encourage you to consider professional support and assistance from any of these organisations if you suspect that you might have a gambling problem:
- Gambling Help Online: http://gamblinghelponline.org.au (Helpline number: 1800 858 858)
- Gamblers Anonymous Australia: http://gaaustralia.org.au
- Gamble Aware: http://gambleaware.com.au
It is paramount that you recognise if gambling may be negatively affecting your life as early as possible, so that preventative measures can be put in place and further support and assistance can be obtained.
If you feel you have a gambling problem we strongly encourage you to seek self-exclusion from other gambling operators. You can contact them directly by email on:
- Bet 365: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BetEasy: email@example.com
- Betfair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classic Bet: email@example.com
- DraftStars: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ladbrokes: email@example.com
- Sportsbet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sportsbetting.com.au: email@example.com
- TAB.com.au: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TopBetta: email@example.com
- UBET: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unibet: CustomerService@unibet.com.au
- Sports Lottery: email@example.com
You can also download a Self-Exclusion form issued by the Northern Territory Government here.
Protection of Minors. It is against the law for those under the age of 18 years to gamble. You must be at least 18 years of to access our website. If any player under 18 years of age is found to be gambling with Annexio Australia Pty Ltd, the player account will be immediately closed and winnings forfeited. We aim to prevent underage access to our services, and have implemented functionality within our registration process which makes use of verification systems at the point of registration to verify the age of potential players. We also recommend in the case where adults share computers with minors, that they consider installing Net Nanny™ (freeware) or the Parental Control Bar™ on their computers.
Contact us. If you have any further queries about our Responsible Gambling Policy, please contact our Member Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible Gambling Code of Practice. Annexio Australia Pty Ltd is licensed and regulated by Australia’s Northern Territory Government under the Gaming Control Act 1993 NT. Annexio Australia Pty Ltd is subject to the NT Code of Practice for Responsible Online Gambling 2016, which is available here.
Locking a withdrawal: You have the option to restrict yourself from cancelling your withdrawals once they have been requested. Should you wish to utilise the lock function on a pending withdrawal, please do so in the Deposit Area of your My Account section. If you activate this feature, you will disable your ability to cancel the pending withdrawal(s) on your account and we will not cancel your withdrawals at your request. This restriction is permanent and it will not be possible to restore your ability to cancel your withdrawal(s) once you have activated it.
For more advice:
Our Member Support team is available by Live Chat, by email on email@example.com, or by calling 0207 1000 200.
Gambling Help Online is Australia's leading provider of 24/7 chat, counselling, information, and support services for anyone affected by problem gambling. Their services are free, confidential, secure, and non-judgemental. You can speak to an advisor on the helpline at 1800 858 858 (open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
If you feel in crisis or the services above are unavailable, please contact Lifeline on Freephone at 13 11 14. In an emergency, always dial 000.