Annexio Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 616 833 007) ("we" or, "us" or “our”) owns and operates the website www.LottoGo.com, through which we provide our services to Australian customers. Annexio Australia Pty Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to complying with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (the APPs).
What is Personal Information?"Personal Information" means information or an opinion that is capable of reasonably identifying an individual, whether that information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
Information We May Collect About YouWe may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our services, subscribing to our service, opening an account, applying to become an affiliate, posting material or requesting further services or information (including but not limited to name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and date of birth). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research and marketing purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of our services to you.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, game play weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We may collect personal data about you obtained from third parties, including financial institutions, identification verification agencies, credit providers and credit reference agencies for the purposes of us providing services to you. You consent to our collection and processing of your personal data for these purposes.
A "cookie" is a piece of data that is stored on your device which allows us to improve your accessibility to the Website and services. Cookies do not contain personal information. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
The two types of cookies you may encounter when using the Website are the First Party Cookies which are controlled by us and are used to store signup application and transaction information.
The site also uses the Third Party Cookies to enhance the performance, scalability and robustness of the website.
Cookies set up by our website are listed below along with their purpose:
|LottoGo||ASP.NET_SessionId||These are .NET session state cookies which allow our web server to respond to actions such as "Select Syndicate Entry". The Website would not work for you without them.|
|LottoGo||LG||These cookies are used to maintain the membership application details when in progress for smoother completion.|
|LottoGo||LGURL||These cookies help us to identify who referred you to our site (e.g. if you clicked a link in an email you were sent), and which page you were sent to, so that we can monitor our sales campaigns and therefore continuously improve the design and usability of our pages.|
|LottoGo||ASP Session Cookies||These cookies are used to maintain user authentication while a member is logged into the secure back office pages.|
|LottoGo||SL_Audience||These cookies identify if you have previously visited our site, and help to improve performance and response times when loading the pages in your browser.|
|Google Analytics||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmx, _utmxx, _utmz||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|GetClicky||cluid, _jsuid, first_pv||These cookies enable us to track and evaluate your activities on our Website so that we can improve user experience.|
|guest_id||Twitter social plugin - embedding Twitter content.|
|datr, lu, locales, x-src||Facebook social plug-in – embedding Facebook content.|
|Google+||ref,SID,HSID, SAPISID,BEAT,ULS, NID||Google+ Social plug-in – embedding Google+ content.|
How We Store and Protect Your Personal DataWe take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to maintain the integrity and store securely your personal information to protect it from interference, misuse and loss and from unauthorised use, access, modification or disclosure.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Australia, for use by those who work for us, our sub-contractors, our group, or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, amongst other things, the fulfilment of our services to you, the processing of your deposit details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any deposit transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share a password with anyone.
Uses Made of The InformationWe may collect and use your personal information for the purposes of providing you with our services and for internal business purposes, including in the following ways:
- To process transactions and register and manage user accounts.
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site and or service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- For market research, marketing and statistical purposes.
- For regulatory, legal and anti-money laundering purposes.
- To carry out personal information checks both internally and by third parties. This process may involve the third party monitoring transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and cheating, or detecting suspicious behaviour.
- For any other purposes that would reasonably be expected by you.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by post, telephone or e-mail.
We may pass your data to selected third parties to allow such third parties to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and they may contact you about these by post, telephone or e-mail.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please telephone +61 (0) 889635637 during office hours.
Disclosure of Your InformationWe may disclose your personal information to third parties , both within and outside Australia, for the purposes of conducting our business.
These third parties may include (but are not limited to):
- our associated companies/company group;
- prospective sellers or buyers of any of our business or assets;
- law enforcement bodies to assist in their functions, courts of law or as otherwise required or authorised by law;
- regulatory or Government bodies, such as the Northern Territory Racing Commission or any other statutory authority for the purposes of complying with our legal and regulatory obligations, protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others or resolving customer complaints or investigations;
- employees of Annexio Australia Pty Ltd or our associated companies, third party service and content providers, contractors, advisors, and suppliers who assist us in managing our business or operating our website, for example, business support services, payment processors, web hosting service providers, cloud storage providers, mailing houses etc;
- third parties interested in marketing to you (only by consent);
- our professional advisors including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and auditors.
Important NoticeBy providing us with your personal information or otherwise using our Website or products/services, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to these overseas recipients. By consenting to this overseas disclosure, you acknowledge and accept that:
- Annexio Australia Pty Ltd will not accountable under the Act for any breach of your privacy by an overseas recipient; and
- you will not be able to seek redress from Annexio Australia Pty Ltd under the Act for any breach of your privacy by an overseas recipient.
Direct MarketingIf you register with LottoGo or sign up for any of our newsletters or alerts, we will send you information about our sales or other products and services we feel may interest you via email, SMS, telephone, or post. Your details may also be used to send you information about our other websites that we feel are relevant to your registration on www.LottoGo.com. You can sign up to our services through submitting your email, telephone and/or address at any of the sign-up boxes featured throughout the Website or via our user registration page. By providing your email, telephone and/or address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from www.LottoGo.com.
You can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link featured within each of our newsletters, emails, SMS or direct mail. Alternatively, recipients can edit their personal information or manage newsletter subscriptions by updating their information within their user profile.
Your RightsYou have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right by calling +61 (0) 889635637 during office hours.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to InformationYou are entitled to access and correct the personal information we hold about you. However, in order to maintain the accuracy of your personal information, we rely on the quality of the personal information you provide to us.
If you would like to access, update, or correct any of the personal information we hold about you, you may do so by sending us an email at email@example.com, or by contacting us using the contact details below and informing us that you wish to access or correct your personal information. Once we receive your request for access or correction, we will endeavour to respond to your request within a reasonable period after the request is made. We may also charge reasonable costs for responding to your request.
Please not that in certain circumstances, we may be required by law to refuse your request for access and/or the correction of your personal information. Where this is the case, we will provide you with a written explanation, unless it would be unreasonable to provide that notice.
Annexio Australia Pty Ltd T/A LottoGo
60 Carrington Street
Phone: +61 (08) 89635637
If you are dissatisfied with our response, you can forward your complaint to the Australian Privacy Commissioner: https://www.oaic.gov.au/individuals/how-do-i-make-a-privacy-complaint.