You’re betting on the outcome of the Swedish Lotto draw.
Wednesday at 18.25 and Saturday at 19.55 - both at Local Time
Local tax regulations may apply in your country of residence.
Say hello to one of Sweden’s most iconic traditions! Just when you thought you’d been treated enough with all those Eurovision pop classics and flat-pack furniture, we’re about to introduce you to the legendary Swedish Lotto.
Swedish Lotto has no minimum jackpot but the prizes can shimmy on up into the tens of millions! It even has the lowest pool of numbers among all national lotteries, making it easier for you to boogie off with one of our pay-outs that match the actual Swedish Lotto prizes! Ooooosh.
Place your bets on Swedish Lotto with LottoGo.com to take a chance on one of our pay-outs of money, money, money!
Mamma Mia - it’s simple!
- Pick seven Main Numbers between 1 - 35
Match all seven Main Numbers together and you could win the same amount as the actual Swedish Lotto jackpot winner! And there are also 4 other chances to win with a fab FIVE prize divisions.
To win the equivalent of the legendary Drömvinsten (‘Dream Win’), you must match your seven Main Numbers from the Swedish Lotto with two numbers from the Extra Game. Please note that they MUST be in the correct order from left to right, or right to left, from the first or last number as those that have been drawn.
The History of Swedish Lotto
- 1896: Lottery in Sweden can be traced alllllllll the way back to the Victorian times, and it’s still firmly etched in Scandinavian culture today! Around 70% of Swedes place their bets weekly! ✔
- 1980: Swedish Lotto’s introduced with draws every Saturday. 🚀
- 1989: Swedish Lotto brought in a Wednesday draw! 🎆
- 2005: The Drömvinsten ‘Dream Win’ was introduced to boost those juicy jackpot amounts! ✨
- 2013: Swedish Lotto’s record jackpot was smashed – SEK 237.67 MILLION! This still reigns strong. What would you do with a matching pay-out like that? 💭
The Draw You're Betting On
The lucky numbers are revealed in Sweden twice a week. As many as nineteen authorised employees at Svenska Spel are involved in the job of making sure the balls are drawn entirely fairly and randomly every time!
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our bangin’ pay-outs are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
Here we go again! My, my! Opt to subscribe to your Swedish Lotto bet with LottoGo.com and your numbers will never miss a prize if they come up!