You’re betting on the outcome of the Irish Lotto draw.
Republic of Ireland
Wednesday and Saturday, 19:55 Local Time
Local tax regulations may apply in your country of residence.
Irish Lotto has an opening jackpot of €2 million with unlimited rollovers!
Set your bets on Irish Lotto with LottoGo.com and you’ll be in with a chance to skip off with one of our grandest pay-outs.
Even more, by opting to include your bet on the Irish ‘Lotto Plus’ draws, you could bag pay-outs of up to €1 million on Irish Lotto Plus 1, and up to €250,000 on Irish Lotto Plus 2!
It’s easy as peas to bet on Irish Lotto:
- Pick six numbers between 1 - 47
Match all six numbers together and you could win the same amount as the actual Irish Lotto jackpot winner.
The Irish Lotto and Irish Lotto Plus draws each use a random selection of balls numbered from 1 - 47, meaning that if you’ve included your bet on the Plus draws, you could nab up to 3 pay-outs in just one step!
The History of Irish Lotto
- 1988: The first Irish Lotto took place on a Saturday. ✔
- 1990: Being so popular, a Wednesday draw was added! 😎
- 1992: Revamp! The Irish Lotto ball count increased from 36 to 39, and a Bonus Ball was added to the mix to create three more tasty prize tiers. 🎆
- 1994: Another revamp. The ball count flew up to 42!
- 2000: Irish Lotto Plus 1 was introduced! With the same numbers used for Irish Lotto, players could now get their hands on eight extra prize tiers in this additional game.
- 2002: Another additional game, Irish Lotto Plus 2, was introduced – with eight more extra prize tiers.
- The ball count increases to 45.
- The opening minimum jackpot was set at an eye-watering €2 million. 🎆
- 2008: The largest Irish Lotto jackpot was scooped - €18.96 million! 🤑
- 2015: Irish Lotto kept us on our tippy toes with another revamp, as the ball count increased to 47.
- 2018: Irish Lotto is always staying fresh. This time, announcing new prize tiers and doubling the fixed Irish Lotto Plus 1 jackpot amount! 🎆
The Draw You're Betting On
The lucky numbers are revealed twice a week in Ireland.
Seven balls are released at random from the drum machine for the Irish Lotto Draw (6 Main Numbers + 1 Bonus Ball). Both Irish Lotto Plus draws take place in the same way straight afterwards.
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our bangin’ pay-outs are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to your Irish Lotto bet with LottoGo.com and your numbers will never miss a prize if they come up.
May the luck o’ the Irish be with ya! 🍀