You’re betting on the outcome of the Irish Lotto draw.
Republic of Ireland
Wednesday and Saturday, 19.55 Local Time
Local tax regulations may apply in your country of residence.
Irish Lotto has an opening jackpot of €2 million with unlimited rollovers!
Set your bets on Irish Lotto with LottoGo.com and you’ll be in with a chance to skip off with one of our grandest pay-outs.
Even more, by opting to include your bet on the Irish ‘Lotto Plus’ draws, you could bag pay-outs of up to €2 million on Irish Lotto Plus 1, and up to €250,000 on Irish Lotto Plus 2!
It’s easy as peas to bet on Irish Lotto:
- Pick six numbers between 1 - 47
Match all six numbers together and you could win the same amount as the actual Irish Lotto jackpot winner.
The Irish Lotto and Irish Lotto Plus draws each use a random selection of balls numbered from 1 - 47, meaning that if you’ve included your bet on the Plus draws, you could nab up to 3 pay-outs in just one step!
The History of Irish Lotto
- 1988: The first Irish Lotto took place on a Saturday. ✔
- 1990: Being so popular, a Wednesday draw was added! 😎
- 1992: Revamp! The Irish Lotto ball count increased from 36 to 39, and a Bonus Ball was added to the mix to create three more tasty prize tiers. 🎆
- 1994: Another revamp. The ball count flew up to 42!
- 2000: Irish Lotto Plus 1 was introduced! With the same numbers used for Irish Lotto, players could now get their hands on eight extra prize tiers in this additional game.
- 2002: Another additional game, Irish Lotto Plus 2, was introduced – with eight more extra prize tiers.
- The ball count increases to 45.
- The opening minimum jackpot was set at an eye-watering €2 million. 🎆
- 2008: The largest Irish Lotto jackpot was scooped - €18.96 million! 🤑
- 2015: Irish Lotto kept us on our tippy toes with another revamp, as the ball count increased to 47.
- 2018: Irish Lotto is always staying fresh. This time, announcing new prize tiers and doubling the fixed Irish Lotto Plus 1 jackpot amount! 🎆
The Draw You're Betting On
The lucky numbers are revealed twice a week in Ireland.
Seven balls are released at random from the drum machine for the Irish Lotto Draw (6 Main Numbers + 1 Bonus Ball). Both Irish Lotto Plus draws take place in the same way straight afterwards.
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our bangin’ pay-outs are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to your Irish Lotto bet with LottoGo.com and your numbers will never miss a prize if they come up.
May the luck o’ the Irish be with ya! 🍀