You’re betting on the outcome of the EuroJackpot draw.
Friday, 21:00 Local Time
The local tax regulations in EuroJackpot participating countries will apply and may vary from country to country.
EuroJackpot has an opening jackpot of €10 million with a cap of a whopping €90 million!
EuroJackpot is pretty new when we’re talking mega-jackpot lotteries, but its jackpots are already among the highest on the whole continent.
Set your bets on EuroJackpot with LottoGo.com and you could be the next jammy duck to grab one of our biggest pay-outs!
Fancy your chances?
- Pick five Main Numbers between 1 - 50
- Pick two ‘Euro Numbers’ between 1 - 10
Match all seven numbers together, and you could win the same amount as the actual EuroJackpot jackpot winner!
On top of the jackpot prize, there are eleven other prize tiers you could get your mitts on with just one bet. If you match at least three numbers from the winning combination, a pay-out's guaranteed!
The History of EuroJackpot
- 2012: Inspired by the success of the EuroMillions lottery, EuroJackpot was launched. The first draw was held on March 23rd. 🚀
- 2015: The EuroJackpot set its highest ever jackpot amount - €90 million. 🤑
- 2018: A massive 16 countries all over Europe now take part in EuroJackpot, making it the widest-reaching lottery in Europe! And with LottoGo, you can bet on the outcome and win the same amounts as the actual EuroJackpot winners from even further! How good is that? 🌎
The Draw You’re Betting On
The seven lucky numbers are revealed in Finland using two drum machines independently checked by the VTT Technical Research Center of Finland. Swanky.
The first drum releases five Main Numbers (1 - 50), before the second drum lets out the two Euro Numbers (1 - 10).
Odds & Prizes
Head on over to our Odds & Prizes page to see what our bangin’ pay-outs are based on and check out all the odds! 📜
You know us, we like to keep it simple. Opt to subscribe to your EuroJackpot bet with LottoGo.com and your numbers will never miss a prize if they come up!